Admission Requirements for College of Medicine
Requirements for Filipino Students
- Evidence of passing the NMAT
- TOR for evaluation purposes from the school last attended (2 copies)
- Birth Certificate (2 copies)
- Cert. of Good Moral Character from two former professors in the College last attended (2 copies)
- Diploma/Special Order or Certificate of graduation (2 copies)
- Three (3) recent Photo (2x2)
- A non-refundable P150.00 application fee.
Requirements for Foreign students
- Birth Certificate or Passport Page.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character or Letter of References/Recommendation from two (2) former professors from the school last attended.
- Diploma or Certificate of Graduation. (for newly High School graduate, Medicine and Graduate School only).
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result (for Medicine applicants only).
- Proof of adequate financial support (affidavit of support) to be notarized by a lawyer in the country of origin to cover expenses for the student's accomodation and subsistence during the student's stay in the Philippines (include Bank Statement).
- Scholastic records (Transcript of Records) duly authenticated by the Philippines Service Post (Phil. Embassy) located in the student's country of origin or legal residence. The transcript should state the degree earned if the student has graduated or a proof of completion of a pre-university requirement in the country of origin.
- Police clearance certificate issued by the National Police Authorities in the student's country of origin or legal residence duly authenticated by the Philippines Service Post (Phil. Embassy) having consular jurisdiction over the place.
- Photocopy of the passport page with photo, data and stamp of the latest arrival of the applicant (to be done upon arrival in the philippines). Original passport will be presented for verification.
- Quarantine Medical Clearance (to be done in the Bureau of Quarantine upon arrival in the Philippines).
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance (to be done upon arrival in the Philippines).
- Student's Personal History Statement (PHS) (to be done upon arrival at CDU). Forms are available at the Philippine Embassy or Consulate Office of the applicant's country of origin or at the CDU Foreign Student Service Section.
- Colored student identification (latest) pictures (3 copies 2x2 and 3 copies 1x1 taken within the last three (3) months.
For questions & clarifications, you can email the...
or you can call them at +63(32)343-3333 local ... and Look for ... (Foreign Student In-Charge)